August 12 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$59
Take your engagement of the Enneagram process to another level.
We’ll experience together
- Subtypes – Breaking down the 9 types into the 27 personalities, which will give you an even greater understanding of yourself and others.
- Harmonic Triads – How we respond when we do not get what we want.
- Hornevian Triads – Ways in which we seek to get our needs met.
- Spiritual practices for each Center and time to try them on.
- Engaging Interaction in community.
- You attended our Enneagram 101 workshop.
- Or you completed our Enneagram 101 online course (releasing July 7 at learn.unhurriedliving.com).
- Or you’ve done personal work on the Enneagram and have a basic understanding of all 9 Types, the Centers, Arrows and Wings.
You must also know your own Type.
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Location: Crossway Church, 2130 E 4th St #103, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Bring: Sack lunch (or order a lunch – extra charge applies)
We will provide curriculum, morning refreshments and water bottles.